Student Programs provide an avenue for highly-qualified candidates to enjoy the benefits of challenging developmental opportunities within the Department of the Treasury. At the same time, the Department recoups the benefits of internships, as these appointments can play an important role in strategic recruitment and succession management. Most student employment programs also afford management an added benefit of a streamlined hiring process.
For more information on Student Employment Opportunities with the Department of the Treasury, Departmental Offices, please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Name: Office of Human Resources
Location: 1500 PA Ave NW.
Washington, D.C. 20220
Hours: M-F, 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Phone: (202) 927-4800
Fax: (202) 622-0161
All available student employment opportunities will post under job spotlight as they become available.
Treasury Headquarters Student Employment Programs
- Recent Graduates (Coming Soon)
- Presidential Management Fellows
Treasury Scholars Programs
- The Hispanic Serving Institutions National Internship Program (HSINIP)
- The Washington Internships for Native Students (WINS)
- National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education (NAFEO)
- The Washington Center (TWC)
- Disability Employment Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP)