TIGTA's Core Values
Maintain a highly skilled, proactive, and diverse Inspector General organization dedicated to working in a collaborative environment with key stakeholders to foster and promote fair tax administration.
Provide quality professional audit, investigative, and inspections and evaluations services that promote integrity, economy, and efficiency in the administration of the Nation's tax system.
TIGTA's CORE VALUES
- Integrity - Integrity - Maintain the highest professional standards of integrity, personal responsibility, independence, objectivity, and operational excellence in pursuit of TIGTA's mission.
- Organizational Innovation - Model innovative practices in organizational structure, operational programs and processes, audit, investigative, and inspection and evaluation methodologies, and the application of advanced information technology.
- Communication - Achieve effective organizational approaches and solutions by encouraging open, honest, and respectful communication among TIGTA's executives, employees, offices, and functions, as well as between TIGTA and its external stakeholders.
- Value Employees - Respect the dignity, contributions, and work-life balance of our employees, and recognize diversity as fundamental to the strength of our organization.
- Commitment to Collaboration - Establish and maintain collaborative and professional relationships with other Government and non-Government stakeholders.
Links noted as PDF require a special plugin. To obtain the free reader for this format, please visit the Adobe web site.