Live Auctions (held at the property)
1. If you are attending the auction you DO NOT need to pre-register. Just bring your deposit check and valid government-issue photo ID the day of the auction to register.
2. We ONLY accept cashier's checks as deposit. We DO NOT accept personal or business checks, money orders, credit cards, or cash.
3. Cashier's checks must be made payable to CWS MARKETING GROUP, INC. Cashier's checks made payable to bidder's name CANNOT be accepted.
4. When you register we confirm your cashier's check is accurate and hand it back to you. It is only collected when you are the high bidder or back-up bidder.
5. If you cannot attend the auction, you can mail in a written bid form with your deposit. It must be delivered to our office no later than 5pm the day before the auction.
6. You may also have someone bid on your behalf. They must have Power-of-Attonery to do so that includes your social security number and appropriate language for having authority to bid/purchase real estate.
7. There is no set starting bid, however the Government reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
8. The successful high bidder has 3 business days to bring their deposit up to 10% of the sale price and 30 days to close.
To view or print the PDF content on this page, download the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® You are leaving the U.S. Department of the Treasury public web site.