1. There is a 3-part process to register for online auctions:
- Create an account with CWS and validate with credit card info (only required once).
- Visit auctions.cwsmarketing.com and click on "Register to bid" next to auction.
- You need to fill in and print the bid deposit form for online auction and mail it in with your deposit check.
2. We ONLY accept cashier's checks as deposit. We DO NOT accept personal or business checks, money orders, credit cards, or cash.
3. Cashier's checks must be made payable to CWS MARKETING GROUP, INC. Cashier's checks made payable to bidder's name CANNOT be accepted.
4. All forms and deposits must arrive in our office no later than 5pm the last business day before the auction. Deposits and written bids received after the auction begins will not be accepted under any circumstances.
5. The starting bid is posted on the website.
6. When the auction closes, if the page reads SOLD than the reserve was met. If the page reads ENDED then the reserve was not met. In this case, CWS will provide the high bid to the Government for consideration.
7. At the conclusion of the auction an email will be sent by the next business day to the high bidder and back-up bidder with instructions on completing the contract.
8. The successful high bidder has 3 business days to bring their deposit up to 10% of the sale price and 30 days to close.
9. Unsuccessful bidders will have their deposit checks mailed back within 5 business days.
To view or print the PDF content on this page, download the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® You are leaving the U.S. Department of the Treasury public web site.