FINANCIAL STABILITY OVERSIGHT COUNCIL (FSOC) TO MEET DECEMBER 9
WASHINGTON – On Monday, December 9, 2013, Secretary Jacob J. Lew will preside over an open session of the Financial Stability Oversight Council. During the meeting, among other topics, the Council will discuss cybersecurity and receive a presentation from the Office of Financial Research on financial market developments.
- Jacob J. Lew, Treasury Secretary (Chairperson of the Council)
- Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Thomas Curry, Comptroller of the Currency
- Edward DeMarco, Acting Director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Gary Gensler, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Martin Gruenberg, Chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Debbie Matz, Chairman of the National Credit Union Administration
- Mary Jo White, Chair of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- S. Roy Woodall, Jr., Independent Member with Insurance Expertise
- Richard Berner, Director of the Office of Financial Research (non-voting member)
- Michael T. McRaith, Director of the Federal Insurance Office (non-voting member)
- John Ducrest, Commissioner, Louisiana Office of Financial Institutions (non-voting member)
- John Huff, Director, Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration (non-voting member)
- David Massey, Deputy Securities Administrator, North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State, Securities Division (non-voting member)
Monday, December 9, 2013
U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
This event is open to the press. A live webcast of the open session will be available at www.treasury.gov/press-center/Video-Audio-Webcasts/Pages/Webcasts.aspx.
Media without Treasury press credentials planning to attend must email Ronda Buckmon at Ronda.Buckmon@treasury.gov with the following information: full legal name, Social Security number, date of birth, and country of citizenship. The deadline to RSVP is FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6 at 3:00 PM.
Media attending with camera equipment should arrive at the South Entrance (on 15th Street and Alexander Hamilton Avenue) at 1:00 p.m. to allow time for equipment sweeps and set-up. No vehicles will be permitted onto Treasury grounds; equipment must be carried in. All other media should arrive by 2:00 p.m. at the North entrance (Pennsylvania Avenue and 15th Street).