The Treasury Learning Management System (TLMS) is used by employees and contractors to register for onsite training courses, complete online training (including mandatory training), and request external training via a SF-182. The TLMS is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, and focused on the following strategies:
- Provide access to just in time training content.
- Support bureau and Department wide learning and development initiatives.
- Deliver and report on mandatory training compliance.
- Support adherence to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Enterprise
- Human Recourses Integration (EHRI) reporting initiative.
Treasury Learning Management System (TLMS) Program Services
The TLMS is a learning management system which EBS provides for Treasury. It is an externally hosted, web-based system created and distributed by SuccessFactors. The TLMS enables agencies to record and manage the training activities of their employees. Data from HRConnect is used to populate employee records in TLMS, including manager to employee hierarchies, reducing the need for data entry. In addition, OPM extracts data from TLMS through EHRI for reporting purposes.
Employees can use TLMS as a “one-stop shop” for all professional development activities, using a diverse resource library. Its tools include:
- Specialized online courses
- Certification programs
- Top-selling expert books
- Unique organizational courseware
- Easy class registration for pre-scheduled classes
- A centralized, online location for processing Standard Form (SF) 182
The system is web accessible 24/7, on any desktop or laptop, where learners can link to reports, learning plans, and numerous other expert sources of information. Managers can quickly generate reports on group and individuals’ learning progress, view professional development deadlines and assign courses.